Endurance Tubs, one of North America’s largest manufacturers of bathing solutions. Our tubs are the culmination of over a decade of research to provide our users with the highest levels of both safety and innovation. Comfort is at the forefront of our user-focused design. Giving enjoyment with the various features offered without sacrificing ease of use and simple installation. Accompanied by our world-class responsive support team, we provide peace of mind for you and your loved ones. With our low entry threshold, built-in safe reach grab bar, slip-resistant textured flooring, and ADA compliant seating, Endurance Tubs has made the process of entering a bathtub as easy and effortless as possible. Inside, experience the deeply soothing effects of a full-body whirlpool and aero-therapy powered by our signature Acu-Stream therapeutic massage jets. At any time, rapidly expel all remaining bathwater with the Powered Fast Drain to quickly exit the tub as soon as you are ready to leave. An Endurance Tubs walk-in bathtub is not just an upgrade in the quality of the bath but in the quality of life as well. We are dedicated to helping you recapture a sense of independence and make the routine bath something to look forward to, once again.
- 13 fully directional hydro-therapeutic whirlpool massage jets
- 26 Acu-Stream air jets for a soothing total body aero-therapeutic massage
- Equipped with a powered fast drain that completely removes water in as little as a minute (available with the Whirlpool and Dual jetted therapy)
- Inline maintenance heater helps maintain the water temperature at a comfortable level (available with the Whirlpool and Dual jetted therapy)
- Includes Quick Fill faucet which rapidly fills the tub with water and features a handheld Euro-Grip shower head with a 60 in. reach
- Glossy White marine grade Gelcoat with fiberglass reinforcement and a freestanding steel support frame
- The built-in Safe Reach grab bar provides a vital point of support and balance to help ease your transition into and out of the bathtub
- Safety suite features include the easy step low threshold, secure footing slip-resistant flooring, and ADA compliant contoured seating
- Elevated easy-press buttons greatly reducing finger and joint strain
- Polished chrome trimmed buttons, jets, and hardware exude a modern flair
- Extension Kit – 14″ matching extension kit included for 60″ retrofit installation
- No tile flange
- Drain and door are located on the right-hand side of the bathtub
- Curbside delivery only. The carrier will only unload the bathtub off the truck and is not responsible for carrying the package inside the home.